Welcome to the Parent Portal! Here you will find Info about camp details, packing and common questions parents have prior to camp arrival.
Pre-Camp Info for Parents
• Registration Sign-In is on Sunday afternoons from 4:00 to 5:00 pm in Town Hall. Please drive to the far end of camp past the cabins to the big brown building above the pond.
• Pick Up/Banquet & Awards Ceremony: You may pick up and load up Friday between 4:30-4:45 pm to cabin area for loading. Please do not pull all the way up to the cabins. Then join us for a banquet, video presentation, and awards ceremony. Banquet starts at 5:00 pm and typically ends 6:00-6:30 pm. $5.00 donation per person - kids 6 and under eat free
• Are all your forms signed and completed? If parent/guardian will not be present at registration, others are not permitted to sign any forms at sign-in.
• All forms and final payment should have been received by office prior to start of camp. Any exceptions must be cleared by office prior to arrival.
• Spending money: Bring to registration and money will be put on a spending card. Any remaining funds will be returned at the end of camp. Please do not leave this with camper.
• Camp Store: T-shirts, Hoodies, camp apparel etc... can be purchased in advance or at registration.
• Medications: Bring to registration at Town Hall. Please do not pack with your belongings. Parent must sign "Medication Instructions Release" (page 4 of Reg form)
• Health/Illness: Please monitor your child/children the week before camp for any signs of illness that could put your child or others at risk.
• Head Lice: Please check your child prior to camp and treat if applicable. A head lice check will be done at sign-in, so please do not move into cabin before this step is completed.
• Camper Packing List: Review before your child's camp date and be prepared. Any storage bin that is 7in high or less will fit under the bunks and are great to pack your child's things in!!
• Cell Phones and Electronics: Please DO NOT bring these to camp. They are a distraction & may be damaged. Your child can call home if they wish from a staff or camp phone. You will also be provided numbers to get in contact with us or your child if necessary or for emergencies.
• Riding Boots: Please call the office to inquire about borrowing a pair of used boots or availability of new or gently used boots to purchase for a minimal fee.
• Cancellation/Dismissal Policy & Conditions of Enrollment: Have you read this on your camper's application and do you understand it? If not, please ask us.
• Statement of Faith: Have you read this on the "about us" section of the website and do you understand it? If not, Click Here.