Welcome to the Day Camp Parent Portal! Here you will find Info about camp details, packing and common questions parents have prior to camp arrival.
Pre-Camp Info for Day Camp
• Registration Sign-In is on Monday morning from 8:00 to 8:30am at the large white dome day camp tent. Drive through campground, over small bridge and tent is on left before the cabins.
• Pick Up: You may pick up your child each day between 4:30-5pm. Please have ID available. In case of inclement weather, campers will be taken to the Town Hall, the large wood bldg. with cross, located on far side of campground on hill above pond. If possible, you will be notified of this change.
• Are all your forms signed and completed? If parent/guardian will not be present at registration, others are not permitted to sign any forms at sign-in. Make sure all people that are picking up your child are listed on the "Pick-up Authorization Section" of the application.
• All forms and final payment should have been received by office prior to start of camp. Any exceptions must be cleared by office prior to arrival.
• Spending money/Camp Store: Bring to registration and money will be put on a spending card. Any remaining funds will be returned at the end of camp. Please give all funds to director, do not give to the camper. We go to the camp store 2x per week. The store includes new Shekinah camp apparel and souvenirs, snacks and drinks and new & slightly used items in the western toys shop. Please let the day camp director know what your child is permitted to buy and how must per day if you wish.
• Medications: Bring to registration. Please do not pack with child's belongings. Inhalers, etc. should be given to Director. Parent must sign "Medication Instructions Release" (page 4 of Reg form)
• Health/Illness: Please monitor your child/children the week before and during camp for any signs of illness that could put your child or others at risk. If child is unable to attend the week or part of a week due to medical reasons, you will be provide a credit for the unused portion of camp.
• Head Lice: Please check your child prior to camp and treat if applicable. A head lice check will be done at sign-in.
• Camper Packing List: Review before your child's camp date and be prepared. Lunch and snack are not provided by the Ranch. Please pack this each day for your camper. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
• Cell Phones, Electronics, Video Game Devices, etc... Please DO NOT bring these to camp. They are a distraction & may be damaged. Your child can call home if they wish from a staff or camp phone. You will also be provided numbers to get in contact with us or your child if necessary or for emergencies.
• Cancellation/Dismissal Policy & Conditions of Enrollment: Have you read this on your camper's application and do you understand it? If not, please ask us.
• Statement of Faith: Have you read this on the "about us" section of the website and do you understand it? If not, Click Here.